Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Small Claims Case Records

FAQ: How can I find out about a Small Claims case?

You can look up case information on our Case Information Portal .

For example, when you look up the case number and get to the page where documents, parties, and events are listed, if you see "SC-AH Entry of Judgment-Uncontested" in the disposition field, that indicates that the case was disposed (completed) after an uncontested hearing (not defended by the responding party).

For the details on the judgment, you would need to contact the Court's Small Claims division in the Downtown Superior Court.

You may also want to read the FAQ on accessing Civil Records.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2022 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara