Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Small Claims motion form

FAQ: How can I find a Small Claims motion form?

The form to use would depend on if this was definitely a small claims case (where the limit is $10,000), or a civil matter, and if so, is it over or under $25,000?

There may or may not be a printed form, depending upon the type of case in which you wish to file to eliminate a judgment. You would need to contact the Court with more information.

You may with to contact the Small Claims Advisor as one possible resource.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2021 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara