Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Finding Small Claims forms

FAQ: Where can I find Small Claims forms online?

Small claims forms are either state forms or local forms.

State forms are located on the State Court web site . In the dropdown menu on that page where it says "no form group selected", hold down the arrow on the right to see the selections. Scroll down and pick the one that says "Small Claims" and then click the "see forms" button.

Local forms are included on our local forms page. Small Claims forms start with the prefix "SC".


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2022 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara