Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
accessing Probate court Files faq

How can I access or get copies of a document in a Probate file?

A request for copies or certified copies of documents for Probate matters should be directed to Superior Court Records Division, 191 N. First St., San Jose, Ca 95113, if those documents/papers were filed with the Court. Or come to Records in person at DTS in downtown San Jose.

You can also contact Records Division by telephone at (408) 882-2100 ext. 2450 .

Check the local fee schedule  on the Fees page for information on copy fees.

For more information about copies of court files, see the Civil FAQ on accessing court records.

See the Court transcript page for information on obtaining a copy of a court transcript.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2022 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara