Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Regaining Custody After Foster Care faq

How can I get custody of my children back after they've been in foster care?

If the case was in this county, you should contact Dependency Legal Services to get answers to your questions (408-995-0442 ). Also see information on our Juvenile Dependency web pages.

If your case is in another county, you need to contact the attorney who represented you in that county.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2023 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara