Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Removing Child's Court-ORdered Attorney faq

What form do I use to request the removal of a child's court-ordered attorney?

You need to file a Request for Order asking for removal of a child's (minor's) attorney. See the State Court forms web page  for these forms. (Also see our FAQ on the Request for Order form.)

If you need help filling out the paperwork, you may want to go to our Self-Help Center office in downtown San Jose.

If you wish to consult with an attorney or find out about legal aid, see our Free & Low-Cost Legal Help page. For more information, see the FAQ on locating family forms.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2023 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara