Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Rehabilitation and Pardon Form faq

Applications for Rehab and Pardon can be obtained from either:

AND should be filed in the county where you reside, not where the conviction occurred.

If appointed to do so, the Public Defender in the county where you reside will represent you during the hearing. If you reside in Santa Clara County, you can call the Public Defender's Office at (408) 299-7700.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page 

© 2023 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara