Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Criminal Record Microfiche faq

No, the Court no longer provides criminal public records on microfiche.

If the case was filed in 2004 or later, you can search the criminal index online, which is updated quarterly. You can search for a case number using either the defendant’s name and date of birth, or the defendant's name plus the month and year the case was filed.

If the case was filed before 2004, you can ask the clerk to do a name search.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page 

© 2023 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara