Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
UD (Unlawful Detainer) Resources

In addition to information in this Self-Help UD section of the court's website, the resources below may be helpful.

For tenants and landlords:


Mediation may help tenants and landlords work out an agreement. For more information, see the court's Self-Help page on settling out of court. You can also call County of Santa Clara Dispute Resolution Program Services at (408) 993-4130  or (408) 993-4100 .

Especially for tenants:  

Especially for landlords:

© 2024 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara