Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Locations & Contact Info

Information that Helps Us Help You!

When reporting a problem to the Court, it helps if you provide as much information as possible:.

If the inquiry involves a case, please tell us the party name, case title, and/or case number.

If the inquiry involves a traffic citation please include your birthdate and the citation number.

If reporting a web problem, please provide the URL/web address or title of the page you were on.

Providing this information will help us try to fix your problem as soon as possible.

Contacting the Court in Person

You can visit the courthouses at the addresses shown on the Courthouse page. Each courthouse page has the location, hours, and a link to a map. Also see our page about visiting the Court.

Other places to get help in person from the Court are the Self-Help Centers/Family Law Facilitator's Office, and the Restraining Order Help Center.

Contacting the Court by Phone

Frequently used public phone numbers are on the Telephone Numbers page. The main phone number for Court Administration is 408-882-2700 .

Contacting the Court by Mail

The mailing address for all courthouses is 191 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95113.

Contacting the Court by Email

Refer to the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) linked below to see if your question has already been answered, before emailing!

Important information about emailing the Court!

If your situation is time-sensitive and needs immediate attention, do not rely on emailing the court. Even if you email the court, you are still responsible for coming to court, making payments, etc. by the date you have been given by the court. Contact the court in person or by phone (see above) in these cases. To email a court department, use the appropriate email address listed above. Please provide as much information as possible, see above "Information that Helps Us Help You! ".

Emailing Judicial Officers: Judicial Officers cannot accept email from litigants. If you need to discuss an issue with the Judicial Officer in your case, you must file the required court forms to schedule a court hearing. Remember that you have to give notice to all parties and their attorneys of record, by serving them with a copy of the forms after you file them.

Contacting the Court by using the Feedback Form

If you do not have an email account or want to leave anonymous feedback, you can use the feedback form. Otherwise, please use the appropriate email addresses or other methods listed above to contact the Court.

* Inquiries about Civil Assessment should be sent to Traffic Court at the Traffic email address listed above, or to Criminal Court using the Criminal email address above, depending on the type of violation. Do NOT use the Civil email address as this will delay our response to you.

© 2024 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara