Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
help with forms FAQ

How can I get help with Court forms?

See this Self-Help Center flyer, How to Get Legal Forms from the Internet .

Need help in person? For additional help with forms you can come to the Self-Help Center office in downtown San Jose, where the Family Law Facilitator is also located (as well as a drop-off Children's Waiting Room). Read the web page for the Self-Help Center to understand how to get help there.

For help with restraining order forms, come to the Restraining Order Help Center. Also, see this Self-Help Center flyer: Do You Need to File a Restraining Order? 

You can also get help at the counter from clerks at the courthouses where you are filing.

Need legal advice to complete your forms, but can’t afford a lawyer?

Check out our Free & Low-Cost Legal Help page.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2023 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara