Translate this page:
View Disclaimer
Fee waiver Information FAQ

How do I request a waiver of court fees?

Fee waiver forms are state forms. Go to the state form website   and in the dropdown box select "Fee Waiver." You will see a list of forms.

The Request to Waive Court Fees (FW-001)  is the basic fee waiver form. To learn more about this form and applying for a fee waiver, read the Information Sheet on Waiver of Superior Court Fees and Costs .

For help completing the fee waiver forms, review the Fee Wavier Sample packet , with helpful instructions and examples.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2024 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara