State Legal Forms are approved by the Judicial Council and can be found at: www.courts.ca.gov .
Local Legal Forms are designed for use in Santa Clara County only - see forms page.
Proposed Local Rules of Court
Proposed Local Rules of Court for July 1, 2013 are posted.
Rules Effective January 1, 2013
The local rules listed and linked below supplement the California Rules of Court and apply in Santa Clara County only. If there is a conflict between the Local Rules of Court and the California Rules of Court, the California Rules of Court apply.
- Local Rules of Court Summary and Code of Professionalism Standing Order
- Glossary of Abbreviations
- Courthouse Locations and Telephone Numbers
- Local Rules of Court (printable versions)
- Local Rules Civil Division (and Small Claims)
- Local Rules Criminal Division
- Local Rules Family Division
- Local Rules Juvenile Division
- Local Rules Probate Division
- Local Rules General Court and Administration Rules
- Local Rules Appellate
Parties and attorneys must comply and be familiar with these Local Rules of Court, which are designed to help the Court and parties resolve cases promptly and efficiently.
State Rules are adopted by the Judicial Council of California for all Superior Courts. The California Rules of Court can be found at: www.courts.ca.gov/ .
Click to view Local Rules of Court for other counties in California .
California Constitution and State Codes (California Law) can be found at: leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes.xhtml .