Confidentiality and Security
Our web pages have many links to other organizations, such as other government agencies, non-profit community based organizations, and for-profit entities. When you click on these links, they will open in a new window, for your convenience.
- any product or service offered or referenced by the linked websites
- the organizations sponsoring the linked websites, or
- any views that might be expressed or referenced in the linked websites.
Information, ideas, text, forms, informational pamphlets, logos, images, graphics, photographs, web design, databases, HTML code and software contained on the Court websites are the exclusive property of Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara. Content on the Court’s websites can be copied and reproduced (in print format or online) only in accordance with the following rules:
- Permission is limited with regards to purpose: only for personal, educational or informational use.
- Permission is limited with regards to scope and source: only text displayed on web pages (not linked documents, graphics, databases, etc.) from the Court’s website..
- Permission is limited with regards to volume/quantity: no more than three web pages of content.
- Credit for the source of the text must be clearly indicated, and should include both “© [current year] - Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara” and a link to this page.
Important: Use that does not fall into the categories indicated above requires explicit permission from the Court. Contact the Court at email@example.com.