Location & Contact Info
- Main phone number: (408) 882-2900
- TDD: (408) 882-2912 (for hearing-impaired use only)
- For courtroom numbers, see below.
- Also see the list of main Court Telephone Numbers.
Types of cases heard: Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) Child Support Hearings, Property Mediation and Child Custody Mediation
Children's Waiting Room: Parents doing business at Notre Dame can use the Court's Children's Waiting Room. See information about the Children's Waiting Room on the Self-Help Center web page.
Notre Dame Business Hours
- Clerks Office: Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Self-Help Center: See our Self-Help Center/Family Law Facilitator web page for services available to the public at the Self-Help Center, and for the days and hours that the Self-Help Center at Notre Dame is open. Refer to this flyer for more information.
Drop Box Information at Notre Dame
The Drop Box is located inside the building. The drop box can be accessed between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Click to read guidelines on using the drop box . To receive confirmation of your filing you must include copies and a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage.
|Department Phone Numbers|
|Department 94: Commissioner Edward Mills|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 882-2940|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 882-2945|
|Department 95: Commissioner Kristine M. McCarthy|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 882-2950|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 882-2955|